Although the olden times were great, when a parent would take their children with them to their first hunt and show them the ropes, times are, however, changing! New laws and regulations are implemented, and things change pretty fast.
It is best to follow a few professional hunting bloggers to be kept up-to-date with all the new things, whether that is simply news about a season in a specific region or newly authorized hunting methods – it’s best to stay ahead of the competition and be on the same side.
We all like to think of ourselves as master hunters, but once you give one of these blogs a read, you will find out what you have been lacking.
Since most of the time we spend buried with our heads in our smartphones and other devices, why not taking advantage of that and learn a new thing or two, especially how to use a compound crossbow.
These people spend a lot of time researching new tips and tricks and keep up with any new gears and strategies that will help them out, and all that knowledge, free of charge.
Top Hunting Sites
1. At the top of the list is W2H or Wired to Hunt. When you open their site, the first thing you will see is, “Are you a whitetail addict?” And they had me there, to be honest. This blog is for the newer generation and aims to provide the latest deer hunting strategies, stories, and news from all over the country. There are how-to articles, and every Friday, the editor is kind enough to provide links to some of the best hunting-related blog posts of the past week.
2. Field & Stream’s Whitetail 365 comes in second. Although this blog specifically provides all types of information that are remotely related to deer hunting, the Outdoor Life and Field & Stream in general don’t just focus on deer’s, but almost every other outdoor sporting activity as well.
3. Outdoor Life’s Big Buck Zone is another huge name that is a must for any deer hunter. They do get outside of the hunting season, but every post provides valuable information. They might not have the quantity, but they sure have a quality no matter how you look at it.
4. The Big Game Hunting Blog provides a lot of information that many find useful; the writer is a serious hunter who has hunted big game worldwide, not just in the United States. It also focuses quite a bit on deer hunting with a muzzleloader, so if you had meant to find a way to spice up your hunting experience, this is your chance.
5. Deer Hunting Big Bucks are, as their name suggests, all about the big bucks. These include taxidermy mounts, antler displays, and even trade shows with a mix of everything.
These are some of the best-hunting blogs that I have come across so far, and they have helped me a lot in my crossbow obsession by providing some quality compound bow reviews that helped me find my current partner.
Read more: Night Vision Cross Bow Scopes