In fact, it is considered to be the ultimate solution to bringing home the bacon, or in your case, the venison.This crossbow is characterized by accuracy, durability, and safety. It boasts of ambidextrous safety, as well as a foot stirrup for quick cocking. It is also elevation and windage adjustable.
- Hunting crossbow designed with accuracy, safety, and durability in mind
- 175-pound draw; fires crossbow arrows at speeds of 245 FPS (feet per second)
- Slotted cast-magnesium barrel for accurate bolt flight tracking
- Weaver-style rail includes a single dot 30mm red dot scope with 7-level brightness adjustment
- Includes six-bolt detachable quiver, four 16-inch aluminum crossbow bolts with 150-gr points, safety glasses, and a shoulder sling
Specifications for the Jaguar 175 Pound Crossbow
- Rifle style, composite stock
- Weaver style rail, including 30mm red dot scope with seven-level brightness adjustment
- 175-lb fiberglass limbs
- 16-inch power stroke
- 27 inches x 35 inches, 7 pounds, 13 ounces
- 265 F.P.S depending on the weight of the arrow
- 6-bolt detachable quiver, 4 Sixteen-inch aluminum crossbow bolts with one hundred and fifty grain points
It is affordable, costing less than $300. In fact, it is one of the best crossbows that cost below $500.
It includes a 30mm red dot sight and a shoulder strap, to keep you stable and comfortable when shooting. It is a recurve, so it has less moving parts than a compound.
This means that there isn’t much to break. It is also available in camo and black finishes.
This product is not available in some areas.
You also need a rope cocker or any other type of cocking device to use it. You may find it quite difficult to cock the crossbow by hand. Similarly, you may have a hard time keeping the string center. It is very important to keep the string center for the arrow to hit the right spot.
The Jaguar CR-013 Series Crossbow 175 Lbs. Spring is highly recommended to people who want a good quality crossbow at an affordable price. It is also ideal for beginners. It is very accurate and a great tool for hunting.